Sunday 17 April 2022

I-Octane "I AM GREAT" NYC Album Release Party with Special Guests (Sunday, April 17th)

 

                                 photographer credits: TD IMAGING STUDIOS™ LLC

Reggae and dancehall star I-Octane is bringing his unique sound to New York City for a special appearance at the Legendary SOB's on April 17th, 2022. The Jamaican talent worked with renowned Billboard charting producer Troy "Troyton Music" Hinds in the studio and is ready to hit the stage in celebration of his fifth studio album, I AM GREAT, with special guests Deynique, Versi and Luten Fiyah. 

With the purchase of a Meet & Greet ticket.
audiences will have a special photo opportunity with I-Octane 

 

Secure Early Bird tickets at only $15 HERE 

Distributed by Zojak World Wide, I-Octane "I AM GREAT" is now available worldwide https://zojak.lnk.to/IamGREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment