Friday 11 March 2022

New Single: Macka B - My Wife Can Answer My Phone (Top Secret Music)

 

Macka B

My Wife Can Answer My Phone

 

Top Secret Music


Digital Release: 


11 March 2022


Photo of wife answering Macka B's phone

Macka B has the ability to take any topic and turn it into a song. My wife can answer my phone is no exception. Macka B always brings a positive message to any given situation always dealing with reality.

 

Produced by one of Jamaica's top producers, Top Secret Music, the track is set over a heavy pulsating reggae rhythm mixed in true Jamaican style with an authentic 70's feel.


MY WIFE CAN ANSWER MY PHONE by Macka B feat Mark Topsecret on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

Macka B is available for interview and dubplates

Please contact info@mackab.com

Macka B smiling

Mark Top Secret at the mixing desk

No comments:

Post a Comment