Monday 16 October 2017

Who Is Vitch?


 

Quantanium Records has built a reputation as a force to be reckoned with. The Spanish Town-based label scored success with Jahmiel's 'Gain the World' and now it's hoping to score similar success with 'Let Yuh Guh' by newcomer Vitch.

In the song Vitch talks about a friendship gone wrong.

"A friend who is no longer a friend to me anymore happened to breach our friendship. I just put the situation to song," Vitch explained.

He recently completed a video for the song which was directed by Blacq Road Media Film.

Born Jermaine Gilespie, the St Catherine-based entertainer describes himself as versatile, a lover of music, and someone who expresses his emotions through song.

"As a lover of music, it comes natural for me to write songs that have relevance," Vitch said.

It has been seven years since he began to pursue music on a professional level.

"I was inspired to do music because of my immediate surroundings. When I see what's going on in Jamaica, I draw my ideas from things taking place. So here I am, better than last year and the year before - really doing great," he added.

Since becoming an artiste, Vitch has done work with UPT Records, Remalinks Records and Don Richie Productions.

Some of his other recordings include Bad Thoughts, Spin Barrel and Look inna Mi Eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment